Large-format prints of exceptionally high quality.
We have state-of-the-art UV printing technology at our disposal. This enables us to offer large-format printing at the highest resolution on soft and rigid materials. We use an Océ Arizona 350 GT plotter, enabling white colour and roll-to-roll printing. We use UV-curable inks. Micro-droplets of ink are injected onto the surface and cured practically immediately using a UV lamp. As a result, the design is ready straight out of the printer. This is one of the key advantages of UV printing. We also use the innovative Océ Varia Dot imaging technology. It allows us to print with photographic quality and reproduce the finest details with perfect colour reproduction.
Key features of modern UV printing.
- Unrivalled print quality and durability.
- It is possible to print on any material, regardless of size, shape or even texture.
- Resistance to fading and other undesirable effects of atmospheric agents (sun, rain, etc.).
- Without toxic substances for humans and the environment - UV inks are environmentally friendly, solvent-free inks.
- Resistance to abrasion and other mechanical damage.
- Versatility - printed materials can be used both indoors and outdoors.
UV printing in practice - examples of applications.
- Printing on acrylic (boards, stands, posters, displays, etc.).
- Printing on PVC (signs, boards, stoppers, advertising stands, etc.).
- Printing on glass (glass panels and builds, mirrors).
- Printing on wood and MDF (stands, racks, display stands).
- Printing on paper and cardboard (business cards, invitations, murals, boxes, packaging, etc.).
- Printing on self-adhesive, cast film (automotive).
- UV printing on advertising gadgets.